Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I'm tremendously impressed by the Lexicon, and very grateful for the huge amount of time and effort that you gentlemen have obviously put into it. Your dedication is very much appreciated!
  • I'm not sure if it's Martind or Wombat (or both?) who would be concerned, but in some recent exploring I noticed that one of the wrecks has been renamed, and the renaming is not yet reflected in the Lexicon. The change is to a more Rhineland-appropriate ship name, from this one:(Hidden Content)Please note that I'm not complaining; I'm attempting in my small way to be helpful.
  • Actually, it might be better to replace it the other way (i.e., Scharmhorst instead of Isomoto) , because it was a battle between a Kusari ship and a Rheinland ship, but Isomoto sounds like a Kusari name.
  • (Quote from Ajay)Somebody read it some time ago, apparently. The wreck itself is named with such a good Rheinlander name, but in the lexicon it is named Isomoto. I presume that the lexicon is an older edition of the name, and that although the description on the actual wreck and on the map was changed to make it sound more German, the lexicon hasn't been updated to match.That's only speculation on my part, of course.
  • I can't take a screenshot at the moment; I'll try to get one later.Note that the map is correct; only the lexicon ship name needs changing.System = OasisObsolete name = IsomotoCorrect, in-game name = Scharnhorst
  • Here are a couple of screenshots. Sorry about the delay.screen2.BMPscreen5.BMP
  • Cool!As ever, thanks for all of the hard work and time you put into it!