Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Threads Missing

Hey m8s. Just out of curiosity, what happened to that big chunk of the forum that always used to come before the section with mod and server news... you know, that part with the Hangmans and Off Topic stuff? I suppose it's not a big loss if it's gone, but I'm curious because it no longer is appearing on the forum. Linking to one of Haegar's last posts I can see that it's in the site's recycle bin, lol.
  • Threads Missing

*edited* There are many things I want to say in responce. Things about honor, loyalty, and endeavor. It is not my place to escalate things yet though. I support OP, this community, and the server, but I'm going to abstain for now. Things that ought to be said aren't always the right things to say.
  • Threads Missing

Slayer, you are witnessing insanity. Sort of hilarious once you're done feeling angry, eh? OP, I'd reaalllly like you to reconsider. Commonsense is not the path you have chosen, it is not too late.
  • Threads Missing

Hmm? Have you ever seen a large server survive without it's public forum? What do you want us to do, all become SWAT clans or else? This will end with you guys having a server all to yourselves... I'm trying very hard right now not to rant or flame. It's too bad though, I notice OP making changes to the mod that are promising, but none of us will be here to enjoy them.
  • Threads Missing

I suppose before I get riled and say something I'll regret I'll ask this: will the server continue to run? The answer makes a huge difference here
  • Threads Missing

Peter, you think we haven't tried? I've logged 321 hours into this forum... that's about a 24 longer than OP and almost three times as much as Gunny (sry m8, just had to point that out :P). OP and Gunny have their niches and abilties, but my influence courses through this forum - more than anywhere else my power rests here (even if it's not recognized by anyone else). I have done my best to encourage debate, compromise between arguements, and reason in all kinds of decisions. I've tinkered with…
  • Threads Missing

• Threads Missing

If the server goes down m8 it isn't coming back. I agree though... let there be no flaming. As for other servers, it is not appropriate to advertise here. Things may look bad, but have enough respect for CF not to do that.