Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• The Shroud is a well-balanced, attractive-looking ship. It has the basic template of 6 guns (2 of which are lv 9), 3 torp/CD slots, average mass, and average armor ratings. Other ships vary from the shroud in many ways. There's a balance of armor, firepower, cargo, and mass. Increasing one or more results in a proportional decrease in other areas. I don't think there's a ship exactly like the Shroud, it's just that it's the jack of all trades and one of the most flexible ships out there. While …
  • The only advice I'll give is never settle for one ship. Sure, get a starting char on one you like, but once you have credits burn it - it's worth it if you eventually find the fighter that best suits your fighting styles and tastes. Shake things up a bit. I like the Shroud, but I also keep a few coalition ships, a freighter, and a heavier, slow-moving fighter handy for different jobs (interdictor has a good point you know :D). Flexibility is key to getting an edge and trying things out is the be…