Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• The Great Crusade

Introduction A haggard, aged voiced barked out over the din, Corporal, set course heading one-four-niner all ahead flank! The colossal ship began to list as it came out. Unsecured equipment fell off consoles all across the bridge, littering the ashen deck. Ignoring the heaving and trembling of the vessel, the admiral had sent the fleet back into the fray. The hour was late and the battle about to be decided. Off the battleships bow rested in wait the last resistance a sea of green and olive dra…
  • The Great Crusade

Lol, I'll change it. I'm going to add to this on occasion, this really isn't a story, just an introduction. When I've got 200 pages of it here I'll can it a story
  • The Great Crusade

Chapter One: The Company of Eight As the scientists picked and brushed away at the archaeological dig site, the four pilots were sprawled over whatever furniture they could find in the miserable little outpost. It was mid-afternoon already and the call still hadnt come in from Command. Without a briefing none of them could fly, and if none of them flew they were going to gain some ground. Cathedral Outpost had been constructed long before back during the Nomad Wars. Possessed individuals from t…
  • The Great Crusade