Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• @ Tyrael: The carrier is the same model as Gorlowka it looks like... @ OP: It looks great, but could you shed some more light on Planet Lost Paradise? Is there going to be a feature in which the ships can now fly on a planet's surface and not just in space, is it sort of a CF easter egg, or is it a new planet in a new system? Are there new bases and systems, or is this just a fine polishing of 1.62? Anyway, keep up the great work OP, you never cease to amaze us
  • *jumping up and down, tongue hanging out, and partially crosseyed* Must not.... become... anxious about... unknown feature.... I'm assuming this is a one-time deal (new system or something), as making planetary flight possible would be a major feature in 1.7, not an experimentation in 1.63. It'll be awesome either way though and I can hardly wait to get at it
  • *keels over in shock and can't move* I need a medic! X_x
  • I just mapped the entire CF universe and need to go over it again to find the magic jg? Rofl, this will be an adventure
  • OP, will these new systems be in a certain area of the map, or scattered out? Is it going to be an Altair expansion, something beyond the DK jumpgates, new borderworld systems, or... ? The screens are all eyecandy though and the dyanamic features are very exciting. My only concern is that using a soulforge for trade will become very difficult as the vast minority of bases don't have moors, but the challenge will mean more struggle and diversity. Also, you mentioned random jhs? What does that me…
  • Does it scroll and have a musical theme? Um... it looks nifty in all seriousness, but does it go away after it's show itself or does it stay there until a person leaves NY?
  • Hehehe, it's been a long time since I've sent a Shroud into DK space with gatts.... this will be quite the new adventure. Kudos OP on the ever-fabulous mod and many thanks to both you and Haegar for the spectacular advances. (btw, will we need to sell/delete any chars with certain equipment or the likes to avoid damages when the new mod arives, or are the chars 100% compatible between versions in your opinion?)
  • *drooling on keyboard*
  • Well I think OP said something about new systems, so I'm asuming there's either a bunch of CF Easter Eggs out there now or an expanded DK sector. Since there are capital ships in the hyperspace shot I'd hace to be inclined to say that it's a system linking Altair to another galaxy. My question for OP would be: is there a base along the way? Going clear out to Menton, through a jump gate that can kill you in 2 or 3 seconds if you hold still, and then driving on through several more systems could…
  • What's the fun in trying to get away if all you need to do is sit there and blow the exit up? Jhs don't even have mass to shoot and the gates are all heavily armored because NPCs are always pinging them.
  • I was told by a SP yesterday that the beta release is due to be out very soon. Is the server crashed atm or is the new mod being activated? (sorry btw, my ISP can't find the swat portal homepage so I never know when the server is running or down anymore :D) Raven: OP mentioned destructable bases, but said nothing of planets. In order to destroy a planet though you'd need a planet-killing weapon... no weapon currently available in the mod can do this. Besides... what's the point to blowing up a …
  • This is almost as good as Christmas [biggrin_christmas]
  • Does the German version have the same font and sizes?
  • I have prior obligations and cannot partake in this unless it can wait about 2 or so hours. My apologies :\ I'll be available sometime around 17:00 GMT though if I'm needed then
  • If I'm not mistaken a Coalie Torp was equall to about 6 Sunslayers in the last version. If the DK motherships are stronger in this version munitions would be useless against such powerful ships. A dozen VHFs and some gattlings will do the job with less wasted money
  • (Quote) Imao 3 VHFs and/or cruisers could do the job
  • Plenty of server-based games are over 800 megs, the question is whether or not the server in question is modern enough to rise to the challenge