Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello, I was looking in the CF database and I noticed a number of holes in the data, especially concerning the Dom'Kavsh systems. I'm remapping the region and will post jh coordinates for all of the systems once I'm done. If the database can't be updated there should at least be a place to get the information you're looking for. I'll edit this post until the holes have been filled. If you notice some other incorrect or non-existant information in the CF database plz post about it The following …
  • No, most of this information was already listed in the database. Instead of just showing the 4 or 5 missing jumps I'm showing the whole set of systems. If there wasn't database information already available in the database on the subject at all I wouldn't have pursued it
  • My first post is about a year old I think so I don't think that gate worked at that the time with the running version. I'm not exactly sure how the Hypergate works with the times it's locked and unlocked, but I do know that it's a jittery bugger and those turrets mean business. Also, shooting it when it's otherwise calm doesn't seem to be a good idea. I haven't checked the database recently so I'm not sure if the missing information and other things like planet coordinates are in there, but sin…
  • (Quote) Especially when you compare it to my method, which involves sweet-talking it, ramming it with a Bullpup III, and then making interesting, new swears appear in system chat as those turrets saw me in half. I suppose it works quite well for the other people in the group though. Hehehe, I'll have to do it her way next time. It sounds less painful.