Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• It's true, while the ship with the most potential is the Coalition Kossac, all of the VHFs in CF have the ability to defeat any other ship in the game. OP masterfully balanced the ships and leaves ship choice up to personal liking rather than technological necessity. Find a VHF you like and use it. You'll not only love the ship, but how it performs too (Keep in mind though that for the time being the Kossac and Lagg are banned due to the fact that parts of their hulls are invulnerable to damage…
  • It makes me sad though that two ships so fine in quality would be the ones to be bugged. Their stats are good and all-around make great choices. If only it could have been the devilray and kamov or something, lol
  • I think there's slight confusion. If I'm not mistaken the red star is a Russian symbol, whereas the coalition has a purple, star-like emblem with a dragon and sword. The storyline suggests that the coalition is still composed of several of the former Earth nations, but the prominent Soviet theme would be their assumed dominance in the faction over other member nations (all that aside though, I think the Coalie ships would be eyecandy with red stars too... it's just that this would take a long t…
  • If you look at it (underneith near the front if I remember correctly), there's a compass rose emblem within a circle. It's a rescaled version of the TCS Vesuvius I think. I could be wrong though