Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I saw something yesterday that I hadn't seen in ages: MK II house heavy fighters. The Liberty Defender, the Bretonnian Crusader, the Kusari Dragon, and the Rhineland Valkerie all had MK II versions sold on the capitol planets of house systems. What's the big deal about it? They're laid out like our VHFs with 4 lv 10 and 2 lv 9 gunslots, lv 10 shield slots, and all the other specs that would be appropriate for such a fighter. Personally, my all-time favorite FL ship out of any mod is the Dragon …
  • See the thing with the original vanilla ships is that they're awesome to fly, but most of them can't even dent lv 10 shields will full armaments. If we couldn't make them into VHFs, we could at least raise all of their stats in certain areas to allow them to have a chance vs. the SL fighters, for instance. There isn't a point to having all these available ships if they aren't balanced. If it's not a VHF fighter-wise, nobody will fly it to avoid getting crushed. In a freighter, the same is true. …
  • That's one of the reasons why making them slightly less than VHF would work, since in such a fighter one would quickly notice that other people are flying better ships. They'd go explore to find the "best" and end up with one of the ships we all use now. Then, the best pilots would go back to the house fighters to find an extra challenge in PvP by allowing their opponents tech advantage.