Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hurray, more pie-rats *hugs cutthroat*! The RP is going to get kicked up a notch by this and I hope your clan members are as ruthless as the name suggests. You'll find that we already have several serverclans, and you that there are fellow pirates, wealthy traders and vulnerable freelancers galore to prey upon, and police captained by uber-skilled veterans to wage war with. Welcome to our server and enjoy the mod! If you are in need of any assistance in the form of questions, I would be glad to…
  • They're veterans, they're organized, they're going to tax us up the wahoo, and have catchy phrases to go along with it. What isn't there to like?
  • So I suppose you wouldn't tell us who the untagged chars are atm :D?
  • I don't see what the big deal is; they're just scouting the server a bit before deciding to come over. If they wore tags atm they'd get special attention, and that's not what they want. They probably are looking at how the RP goes and how the community ticks. If they're on the CF server as organized pirates atm, I sure haven't noticed them at all ^^. No harm no foul if you ask me, they should have the right to look at a server from the shadows before entering onto the scene.
  • The CTP is gone? Were things not well in the clan? Either way this is most regrettable If it's a clan you're looking for here I'm sure any of our groups would be honored to take you in.