Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I say, let them go. Lets not look backwards. Thats just the disposable mentality running wild nowadays.The one who stay, lets continue to bild CF community, see what can be improved.
  • UAC

[858] Wow, I am so happy to see so much love going on that I even changed my concept of virtual communities (Burro knows what I am talking about) [863] "Love is in the air, chan chan chan chan, Love is in the air..."[863] Well, I think the humanity has a future... maybe we will not have to send sleepers ships to Sirius at all... no aliance, no coalition[858]
  • UAC

[MW]_BlinkNah! its not gay... its an overaesthetical (kitch) provocative, sincere-ironic, way of expressing very complicated human issues...Sexual culture of our days deal with sentiments in a sexual fashion, so telling things like that, would be readly interpreted as "sweety" or "gay" or "romantic"...But, indeed, the overaesthetical issue brings to the post a non-conventional man-to-man mode of communication. This way, you and probably others, have interpreted the post in a "gay" fashion. As c…
  • UAC

burro: Arr, me hearty, placin' the black spot'... blink: np m8, i noe
  • ermmm...

Can someone explain me this game? I dont get it...