Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• As OP already stated in-game, it's time to push this a bit. Maybe first two things we should get clear is the name of the faction and the type of government we prefer. From my side, I vote for Democracy, name is not very important to me, although I have a little problem with religious connotations (Eden)... but have no idea for a name myself...
  • Yes - but location should be considered once we know which or if we pledge to one of the 3 majors... no use picking a system in Alliance-Space as Federation etc. My vote would go to Independent... (but may be worth to see if an Independent faction has a possibilty to pledge to one of the Majors later)that would allow free picking of location. If we go to one of the 3, Alliance for me, pls...
  • As far as I understand it, you can support your own faction 1) By doing any sort of misison offered by them on the bulletin-board (have to choose the correct ones). The 2 bars after finishing a mission is one for your reputation with the faction you made the mission for, the other is for the influence this faction has in the system. (e.g smuggling slaves in can rise the economy of that base)2) By hunting wanted - not completely sure if this helps with influence of the faction (needs testing)3) …
  • My vote for unofficial at the moment, as we are only 2-3 regular players. I enjoy the game still a lot and my actions in game depend a bit on my mood. Found myself following community goals mostly as they force me to different actions which I wouldn't do usually like mining or exploring and after initial problems enjoyed even those. Following the goals, I meet many players and had good evenings. Beside this, saving stranded Cmdrs for the fuelrats is still a hobby and I hope a wider player-basis…