Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Hi Inferno, take a look at this thread here: How to avoid grafic Problems while playing Freelancer Edit: Just reflew a SP mission in IC..... AWSOME graphics and even a working map in IC!!! Dear Dev-Team: Thank you so much for your efforts!
  • Did you already try to run installer in compatibility-mode? (Maybe try WinXP SP3)
  • That's funny 'cause my installer crashed on me under Win7-64 and worked in compatibility for WinXP-SP3... Another issue some ppl may come across is Crossfire2-fonts not installing correctly, resulting in not only ugly ingame-fonts, but *in a missing speed-indicator*,too... Problem can be solved by manually adding the font to Windows as described here: Crossfire2 font didn't install
  • Kermit - for the font issue, you may want to take a look here: Crossfire2 font didn't install (Solved manually)
  • (Quote from NucNuc)Solution was from SilverFox!
  • - 6,41GB- 8.464 files- 866 folders edit: Forlon was faster
  • Another idea: How much HD-space do you have free on the drive you want to install? Taking into mind, that during installation some files need to be unpacked/worked on, maybe it's just a simple space problem?
  • I'm a bit confused of how licences are working now... As a Freelancer (no Clan), I have different licences on different chars of same account (e.g. smuggler on mining-ship and merc on VHF). After reading that licences from 1.9 are not working correctly in 2.0, I tried to reinstall these licences and came across following observations: - i reinstalled Merc-licence on Merc-Char - worked. Checked with "/ll"-command and was shown as Merc in list- switched to Smuggler-Char and tried to reinstall Smu…
  • So I sold all licences from the whole account and started over to buy new ones. Exactly the same problem remains.... Bought a merc-lic on first char, couldn't buy smuggler-lic on second char afterwards
  • So it is intended to be that way? Good to know, thx for clarification! I never experienced that (for me) somewhat childish strange abuse of dif. licences, but well then.... goodbye freelancing and hello permanently emplying. Edit: Thanks for clarification Huor, i misinterpret the former posts as fact - sry