Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Hello , so...this is my countless attempt to start playing crossfire multiplayer... I recently changed my antivirus so i had a chance now that i have no antivirus installed ..(in case that was the problem) Ok, Installation went perfect , As soon as i restart..i select Freenacer.exe , launcher pops up , i select multiplayer and it downloads 4 updates...when it is finished it says freelancer.exe is missing? WUT!? .. Then i open my freelancer from FLMM , it doesnt update anything and gets on game.…
  • Coz its the only way i can actually get into game from SP at least , if i start it manually from Freelancer directory > EXE > Freelancer.exe , opens my launcher but when i click SP or MP it just downloads 4 updates and at the 4th it stops saying Freelancer.exe is missing.
  • Ok , so.. I uninstalled everything again , uninstalled my antivirus , disabled UAC and windows defender , Reinstalled using the "fool" method .. i know im doing it right..i just dont get any updates after launcing from freelancer.exe , it just opens and when i click SP or MP it gets me to the game...on SP it works all fine but on MP i crash to desktop when i get to space(works on manhattan) i have no idea..i've tried anything...Maybe send me an updated laucher or something?idk. 17007 f…
  • Vanilla is in standalone folder , 8.01 GB 17.779 files , 887 folders And crossfire mod ( inside FLMM ) is 6.47 GB 8.638 files 828 folders. Ok so..I'll tell you the exact steps i take when no Freelancer data is in my computer ... Ok first of all i uninstall every antivirus in my system uac just in case...then i install vanilla freelancer the original ... I open it up accepting warrancy and that stuff... then i close it.. I install FLMM then ..and i locate freelancer.exe flmm opens fine ..then i …
  • HOLY CRAP I GOT PROGRESS!so..i open freelancer from the folder inside FLMM ..flmm > mods > crossfire 2 > exe > freelancer exe... ok first of all i opened it as admin then it sayd something about 4 dlls missing..Qtcore Qtwebkit Qtnetwork4 something like that..then i remembered i have those dlls in my vanilla folder..i copy - pasted there and i opened freelancer.exe ...launcher open and launcher update started 0/1 .. then it reopened and now it downloads 130 updates :DDDD I think i fixed it! Ill k…
  • From the FL directory it opens the launcher but does not update anything unfortunately...
  • Yep always ... maybe the problem is windows 10?Just curious...the zip file for crossfire setup is 2.59 GB?
  • No idea then , Single Player can work for me i guess:) , Thanks all for the effort and trying to help me appreciated.
  • Apparenty..i just solved every problem i have...Dont ask me how..well ask me ill tell ya XDSO...I always install all of my games in "My Documents" folder...thats where i was installing freelancer too...For no reason at all .. that hit my head when i was making breakfast today,on all of the guides that i've seen..they talk about something but they are always start with .."once blabla u go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\ blabla " And for some reason i wanted to try installing freelancer on C:…