Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Cruisers definitely need a buff on weapon range, maybe gunboats too.As they are now, cruisers have ~2k range on main gun, which is adequate for hunting alien battleships in inner core, but could be more, as player battleships have up to 2.7k range on the turrets, so it's a bit pointless to use a cruiser in IC.And you can just forget about attacking a player battleship in a cruiser, you're dead before you're in range.Same for fighters. Even though the damage output is fine, Cruiser turrets only h…
  • Maybe I have been looking at this the wrong way. I was wrong in my earlier post. It seems the problem is not necessarily how long it takes for a fighter to shoot down an afk battleship, the problem is how hard it is to shoot down a fighter that is attacking a battleship. If a fighter is using strafe (let's say a skilled pilot in an Iguana), it is nigh impossible for the battleship to even hit him, and the fighter could be dancing around the battleship all day. In the real world, a fighter that c…