Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Not sure if this is the right place to ask, or if I should go to Technical support, but I started a new campaign last week, took a break at Mission 24: Crossfire Chapter 5 - Coalition to do the side quests. I reached "Side Story 4: ???" explored everything there, and flew back to Order HQ to continue the main story line, but Juni and King aren't there. Have I missed something, or done something wrong? When I open the map, it says "Awaiting Mission Objective",Or is it because the mission is work …
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon)I didn't reload a save, but the latest save was "Mission 24: Crossfire chapter 5 - Coalition". I can reload that save and accept the main story just fine (already tried).If I reload that save, decline Juni's mission and launch to space, there is no waypoint, and the map says "awaiting mission objective" just like after the side story.Before mission 10, I did a few things that I maybe shouldn't have done, but I didn't expect any of this to break mission 13 and later:Aft…