Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I downloaded and extracted the file but the mod won't activate, FLMM crashes while activating . I think it is missing files when I compare the contents to my old folder. Could someone confirm the total size and number of files and folders for me? (Freelancer 2 - Crossfire folder in FLMM\mods) Mine is 5.32 GB and has 7933 files and 843 folders. Thanks in advance, Apache
  • Thanks guys, I'll try everything again, maybe some parts of the download got corrupted on my pc, even the zip is showing a different size: size: 2,69 GB (2.893.921.598 bytes) and size on disk: 2,69 GB (2.893.922.304 bytes)I'll try again with a proper download manager this time.Any suggestions on which download manager I should use?
  • please tell me how to install the mod, I'm getting crazy hereI downloaded the zip file from the filebase and unzipped it (4 times already)whenever I run Crossfire20setup.exe I get the mod extracted to 5.3 GB so some parts were missing (should be 6.1 GB). after a few attempts I find out it doesn't actually use _Crossfire20setup.dat (I changed its name but it made no difference at all)any fixes for this? I had already unblocked it in file properties.
  • I had about 19 GB free when I started, and it still had over 8 GB free when the mod was "extracted".I think I am overlooking an issue with the _Crossfire20setup.dat file.it does not matter where I try to install the mod. I tried installing it directly into D:/program files/FLMM1.3 first time, after that in D:/program files/swat/crossfire and every time I got it same size with missing files.Maybe there is an extracted/archived version of the mod available? I don't get why it has to be an exe anyw…
  • disabling UAC fixed it for me - Thanks OP!mod is now fully extracted for me!
  • (Quote from Bourdoulakas)Same here. First I get kicked for reason: contact admin, and when I log back in I find my ship back on planet Pittsburg. I installed the mod over a clean install of freelancer. So what could be wrong with my files? Or is it my system registry perhaps?edit: this only started 2 or 3 days ago. Before, i could play online just fine.
  • I'm not sure if I actually got corrupt files or if anticheat fails to scan my files at all. Could you check in the server log what happens when I log in? I need to know if it's my installation or something else on my pc.Do I need to change some system settings maybe?I have already reinstalled Freelancer and the Crossfire mod twice.
  • OP and Huor, I think it works now. I found a file in my antivirus quarantaine. (Freelancer\EXE\EquipDrag.dll)I restored it and now I'm not getting kicked anymore. (Quote from Martind Forlon)Thanks for reminding me of this mate