Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hello

Hello everyone,I'm Khayman, a freelancer player (on and off) since the games release. I still love this game and see myself playing it for years to come.Been spending time creating my own modifications for single-player and/or lan server's with a few close friends and were currently taking a break from the main project.After searching all the remaining sites i found myself here and can't understand why i have not registered here before. I will be downloading the current mod and will hopefully se…
  • Hello

Hey guys,Thanks for the warm welcomes!.After spending several hours playing this modification and its server and meeting a small part of the community, i found myself lost in the world of freelancer again and i absolutely loved it!So thank you for this great mod. @ - OP-R8R We may have bumped into eachother in the past but i'm not sure. I've played on a few multiplayer servers over the years but not this one (no idea why). Or maybe you recognised my name from the TSP, but again i'm not sure. An…