Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello.I'm stuck after finished mission 13 of Vanilla Freelancer (Nomad Lair). After activated Hypergate and Nomads dissapaired I returned back in Manhattan and Orrillion asked me to be his ears and eyes in New York and then the original story ended. After that (I think) It shoulded be kicked in the message from Orrilion to meet him in New Berlin. But, nothing happened. Just "Advanced to lvl45" (from lvl 17 ) and "Find a job" mission objective.Previously I had issues with mission 12 (Land on Plan…
  • Thank you.I started first OpenSP then I switched to NormalSP. So, it's must to reactivate the mod. Can I use the same saves?
  • Thank you for help. I've reactivate the mode (according to FAQ in forum) and now I will try to replay last mission from Vanilla Campaign. All the best.
  • Hello again.I've played again last mission in Vanilla FL and I was able to start Crossfire campaign. I have got Orrillion message to meet him in New Berlin bat no waypoints. If I chose destination myself and folow waypoints that game creates there is no Orrillion in the New Berlin's bar.In the mission walkthrough (found here on forum) there are fights with Nomads but not in my case. Another broken file of game? Solutions?I have fresh install of Freelancer and Crossfire.Nevermind. Problem solved.