Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• So I've been slowly exploring coalition space and got the info about Gurm and got the coordinates for Hieron from the coalition ppl in bars. I'm at Jokusuka already. Am I supposed to fly through Altair and Inner Core now (via Menton and Hyperspace) or am I supposed to find some other thing first? I'm ready to head forward, but I thought I was supposed to get some mission about rescuing GMG pilots? Also, what's my next safe location? I've heard there's a safe space on Whyr I think? But that's a …
  • Oh ok, thanks for the hint. Now that you mentioned it, it makes sense. I guess I'll have to find Lost Paradise at some point via the jumps from the Omicron systems.
  • Wait hang on, that doesn't make sense. (Hidden Content) I sold the disc but I remember it just said Jack split the info into different discs and that's a dead end, isn't it? There's no other info on where I'm supposed to go next. Eh... so what now?
  • More or less what happened. I thought finding Coalition/Sovetskaya was supposed to happen right after you get to Earth. This is what I did: (Hidden Content) But I clearly missed something enroute... so I went back to Sirius (Hidden Content) So I figured my next step is straight forward: (Hidden Content) I missed somethings in between, right? I'm still not sure where I went wrong. Should I not have ended up in Coalition space when I did? At least I got to see the DKVs in action. Went up against …