Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi all, I know I haven't been around lately, and unfortunately that isn't likely to change in the near future. At the moment I simply have too poor a connection to the server (ie unable to stay connected for more than about 2 mins, or have 700+ ping no matter what I do....) There are supposed to be some line upgrades in my local area around the start of next year - which may change things - we shall see.................. [687] Anyway, as a result I'm now working on the Sirius: Reborn mod, along…
  • As I understand it, Ro9ue and ArchKaine have put that on a back-burner for the time being - Arch knows more about what's going on there than I do though.....
  • Unfortunately I think IOC would have been needing a new SP in the near future anyway, since the original reason I got properly involved in S:R is that I can't connect to the server (I just time out before even being able to see my chars now). The ping also seems to now consistantly also be sitting around the 700+ mark whenever I check. Put simply: CF is unplayable for me in MP, and I've done my best to solve the problem from my end.....