Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Eh okay I just came back from the server. Dopp told me you are testing something OP?? Anyways, its weird because as soon as someone takes off from a planet, a station or anywhere else, they get kicked from the server. Edit: Okay it appears it only affected me and my train, currently stationed in Sol. I think I know what's wrong. Today, I bought a Power Generator on my way back from New Berlin for one of my chars. When I bought it, it got mounted automatically, but it wasnt for me, it was for my…
  • My problem with the train is solved! I just had to buy another ship, launch, land, and then I could buy a new train. And now I have the normal train again. But now my problem is, I bought the Coalition bribe in Sol, but when I did that, the server was undergoing some testing. I think the game only registered the fact that I paid for the bribe, subtracted the amount from my savings, but then that was it. The Coalition hasn't been added to my factions list, let alone made friendly. I just wonder …