Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• CF

Hello everyone. Just installed Crossfire 2. When launching, the game crashes with the error: Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE ffffffffc06d007e [E000000D3] I did everything according to the instructions
  • CF

ScreenShot.jpgYes, i did it.But I did not find a solution for my problem. 1.Vanila was working for me 2.Yes 3.I tried all combinations of shaders, but the error does not change - Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE ffffffffc06d007e [E000000D3] That is why I created the topic, because I did not find a solution on the forum. And yes I reinstalled 3 times, with cleaning the registry, before creating the topic.
  • CF

Windows 10 Pro x64/Intel Core i7-8700K/16GB/GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
  • CF

• CF

Thank you for participating, but now I will go to sleep, it's too late
  • CF

Reinstalled everything anew, put on a long instruction ... again the same error falls out (CODE ffffffffc06d007e [E000000D3]) Unfortunately, I'm a simple user and I can not understand what's the matter.
  • CF

Thank you mate ... and I will check the software again.
  • CF

• CF

Thanks to everyone. I had to rearrange Windows 10 to run CF.It seems KERNELBASE.dll turned out to be buggy. Unfortunately, only vanilla shaders work, but the main thing is that I can enjoy CF SilverFox yes, the freelancer was original
  • CF

I formatted the disk with Windows 10, and reinstalled the system.Versions of kernelbase.dll turned out to be different. It was 10.0.17637, now 10.0.17134.319.