Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Yo. I have decided to buy a gamer pc. this is the current planned hardware setup: -ASUS Z97-PRO Gamer- Intel Core i7 4790K- 32GB Kingston DDR3 1600MHz RAM (4x8GB)- ASUS Blu Ray Combo- Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- nVidia GTX 980 Ti- Seasonic PSU 750 Watt X-Serie if there are any "experts" out there feel free to give me suggestions which parts should change
  • <p>If you mean the RAM...</p> <p>I tend to use Virtual Machines and Sony Vegas from time to time, and seeing how software like Mozilla Firefox uses more RAM than games (I Shit you not... 3.4 RAM usage for a Web Browser. Are you kidding me?)... you can guess how it bloats in the next 3-4 years.</p> <p>therfore, more RAM wouldn't hurt certainly.</p> DownloadMoreRAM.com - CloudRAM 2.0
  • AFAIK, SSD do not live very long and don't have as much capacity as a HDD would. If i am wrong pls correct me Also, i have explained why i need so much RAM
  • Wanderer, i will reconsider adding an SSD then. As for Mug3n, yes, it is never a bad idea to have a PC that has more than enough power for games, as time flies by the games become more demanding and a high end PC will never hurt (If you have the cash ofc) Currently, i have no free hardware to give because my current pc will be a gift to selo602 thansk for the ideas guys, looks like i should look for a nice SSD then, if you know a good one that is reliable feel free to suggest me a brand/model