Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• i get ERROR COPY [E0000029D] too EDIT: Crossfire does not work on Windows XP too because it needs the newest runtime (.net i guess) and microsoft stopped supporting windows xp. I guess this is the end of the line.
  • i got it working on my win7 pc, but selo602s win7 laptop starts it normally, then the crossfire loading screen comes and then crashed back to desktop. any idea on this?
  • fresh install, no savegames now the launcher doesnt even try to start the game because he gets instant launcher crash. i understand that OP tries to bring a modern launcher, but no offense mate but every major update screws up the game stability even more.
  • the game requests admin rights by itself. i temporarily disabled AV but no effect. i have absolutely no idea why it randomly works on some pcs and some not.
  • basically the following happens: i click on multiplayer, the new crossfire loading screen(which looks good i must say) appears, some time passes, crashes back to desktop. sometimes it doesn't even get to the loading screen at all. EDIT: thanks to deleting the save folder i can reach until the loading screen but problem persists APPCRASHFreelancer.exeAusnahmecode: c0000005 LCID: 1031
  • how can i find out which module crashed? if you talk about the error log windows itself gives: offset: 00000000 i am pretty sure i deleted savegame folder multiple times.
  • yep nucnuc i just ran ccleaner in order to delete orphaned registry entries and files. firewall and antivirus shouldn't be a issue either anymore. i will make a fresh install, let's see what happens
  • you have to wait, it happened for me too: setup needs a very long time to fire up when you doubleclick it just wait like 5 mins. it simply looks like nothing happens but setup just needs the time (Quote) forlon, this number is not relevant as you can clearly see how many people are online right now. (Quote) ok, so just because there is one person having serious starting problems we should not take it serious and ignore it? (Quote) i don't know what your problem is, i simply criticized something…
  • NIGGA LOL NUCNUC (Quote) You are my hero, it finally works on Laptop too. Problem is solved, and i wasted my time tinkering around elsewhere LMAO.