Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• We need to be careful here as any negative comments about the Predator will affect Dopple's second hand Predator selling business and that aint any good. To vitas - ur point about doing well in events at the beginning proves the pilot is just as an important as the ship - perhaps even more important. I say dont go with the crowd - stand out and do your own thing - and learn and practise your pvp skills when you get the chance. I also think learning to be competent with different ships is also a…
  • The Devil is also one of may favs - but I stopped using it when I noticed u cant fit 2 cruise disruptors, when it say u can - DAMN!! Devil Class: Fighter Sub-Class: Very Heavy Guns: 6/0 Armor: 10800 Cargo Holds: 150 Max Batteries/NanoBots: 55/55 Optimal Weapon Class: 8 Max. Weapon Class: 10 Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T Price: 9,307,837 Location Vorkuta Notes The Devil one of the best Coalition fighters available. Due to its large cargo hold it can also be used to transport important freigh…