Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• In Vanilla I quite enjoyed the Eagle. In Xfire 1.57 I flew a black and red version that was very smooth. Recently I have tried the Sabre which was also enjoyable and smooth. My favourite ship though is the Drake and now we have all those extra shield/hull/gun powers I wonder if the experienced users can advise whether a Drake with all the goodies will last in Altair and other nomad systems? I may give it a try and see how long I can last.
  • Drake is a light fighter (so of topic) but my fav fighter in the game. I amy try those ships as you suggest. Although I like armour and weapons class 10, I prefer the feeling? of flying with lighter fighters. I am currently flying te shroud which I thought was a HVF but actually is a light fighter - 9700 ARMR, 6 Guns and 8/10 level guns. It flies pretty smooth and with lvl 10 armour and has pretty good defence. I will look out for Komodo - if it is an update similar to Drake and better than Eag…
  • The Xfire database says it is a light fighter - but you make more sense so I assume there is an error on the database. I am not sure how to access the infocard - is that what you get in game when you buy/sell equipment? ie a brief description and stats? The creator of this mod should be congratulated as so far I can't see a huge difference between the VHFs - there is a lot of choice out there and no obvious best ship when I meet other players in space. The only diff seem to me more/less cargo/n…
  • * Laughing * - That's funny. Can't judge as I have not seen it. Maybe the fighter is Sooo Good that they had to make some counter balance to it - otherwise everyone would get it - and that's the best they came up with - make it look ugly. Ha Ha. For those players who have this ship - what's the matter with ya - don't you have any style? Maybe in the next version of the mod we can uglify it even more - give it crooked teeth and a bad hair cut, broken nose etc I suppose the worst ship in the game…
  • Nothing against Corsairs - but they are always attacking me. They don't even know me - I may want to join them - but I am put of know. I think they are the hardest NPCs to kill - but I have not been everywhere yet. Definately easier than the nomads I have seen so far.
  • The Junkers love me - they can't do enough - I am welcomed home with open arms. I think as I have been doing missions for various factions to get bounties and their pods - each faction that has no allies hates my guts. That includes MolliesXenonsCorsairsBundshushGains I thought that would make me safe but it has not worked out that way. Most of the inmates in prisons have been sent there by me - maybe we could let them all out in one go - that would be fun. For some reason the Hessians like me.…
  • To Chief Red Cloud We are saying the Kossac is ugly - that's its only disadvantage. I fly a Shroud myself and it feels like a like fighter - and like it. see previous comments up there.