Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• What happened to the 24/7 ASF/CSF roleplay on the server - that in my opinion the best thing we ever did and allowed a fallback position for those in a roleplay vacuum - Yeah - there was always a problem of pilots not wanting to fight against their mates - but i never had that prolem - preferred it actually. No reason why the ASF/CSF can't be broken down into different clans just to keep the server roleplay healthy and it would be good for some souls online to fight alongside their former enemi…
  • Crap - I typed something and it timed out - so let me be quicker this time First - my ignorance - I don't know what has been going on (good or bad)Secondly - server seems healthy - very active - new things - more new things to look forward toThird - I am flying a pink eagle - first new ship i can afford so far 1. Have fun - don't spoil fun for others2. Best RP is where all participants have a choice (whether to engage or not)3. Chase sometimes better than the kill 4. Had a little chat with some…