Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• My first PC Game

Man that was an amazing expereince My brother and I played it together - watching each other as we played - even eating dinner by the PC to watch progress It was one of the last things we ever did together - sigh sniff ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U…rworld:_The_Stygian_Abyss
  • My first PC Game

(Quote) LOL - Pizza games? Hah Ultima Online? No - I never did - but I wish I had If its still around - maybe I will pop in and take a look as I was well into the series from Ultima 4 and liked that particular idea of being virtous in a game rather than KOS all the time
  • My first PC Game

(Quote) I also had this on either BBC or C64 I remem it and preferred it to later well known chess programmes like Battle Chess LOL I also think there was a Colossol Chess around that time too. Now on the BBC - we need to play a tape 100
  • My first PC Game

(Quote) Due to an unforeseen galactic anomoly in known space - I have used some spare time to investigate I have been able to get Ultima Underworld working in XP (without sound) and also got another previous fav working 100% System Shock 2 Those zombie killers in SS2 remind me of some people though