Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• UAC

Well, the first thing i must say is that I took, and i take responsability for this, so noone in my clan except of myself has any guilt on it. Now, the only persons who received the first message was the persons who were registered at UAC forums. It was told to me that there were spies everywhere, but i didn't belived, so i just mass emailed this message to all e-mails registered on my forum to explain why we were leaving CF. But clearly i see i have been betrayed by people i consider close to …
  • UAC

Ok op, you're right, as always. As for me? I've taken on decisions i can't go back... and i don't think i would in most of them.. It's your word agains't mine, your opinions agains't mine, and you're the leader of the community. So debating on it will only cause more trouble and pain, and you'll sucede in throwing everyone agains't me. I accept i have nothing more to say, i recogize my defeat, but hear this, i don't back down from my opinions. Since that all the resons i had, including the ones…
  • UAC

i give up.. i give up..... All of this has happened because of me, because i tried to please every single soul. What each one of you want to hear from me.. just say it;
  • UAC

I must say that i have had time to think, and because of things i said i have already lost almost all the friends i had here. I allowed myself to judge ppl when i had wrong information, and indeed lack of other informations. I have done the very thing i was wrongly accusing the man of doing, in a moment of anger i did stabbed someone i misjudged in the back to make my members confortable about leaving. All of them had their complaints about op and CF, so i used these complaints to make them con…
  • UAC

I have to agree with you two. But i also will not try to justify myself, because if i do so, i'll only hang myself more and more. All i say is that i am no man of duplicity, i never did that, and the impression of it is because i've made a mystake when i was mad with everythingon my life affairs punching every wall i seen, and then tried to fix what i've done in that moment when i calmed down. if what i say wasn't true, i wouldn't be here, 3am in the morning, with more exams tomorrow, trying to…
  • UAC

Hmm.. i was drinking today and i noticed that my bottle said to me "Keep walking johnny walker". I don't know why it called me that, but it's a nice phrase (Quote) "opens up dictionary"
  • UAC

(Quote) dunno, what the great Johnny Walker have to do with the even greater Chuck Norris? (except for the walker...)
  • UAC

• UAC