Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Titan, In the readme it says to activate 1.56 and then 1.57. If you just activate the 1.57 will the mod still work? The 1.57 is only 10mb as you know. Also when you activate the 1.57, it activates very fast where the 1.56 takes a few moments. Also does the OpenSP work fine with the new 1.57? Shy of clan stuff, is OpenSP and CFMP the same as far as content? Other than playing with real people, whats the difference gameplay wise? OP,Awesome mod. Thanks for making it!! p.s. I have since reinstalle…
  • (Quote) I did a full fresh install of FL. I then installed the CF 1.56 mod. I start the game. No problem. Then I exit out and install the CF 1.57 Update. After it installs, CF 1.56 is still activated. I activate 1.57 & 1.56 stays activated. So I start the game. Loads just fine and the loading screen says "Crossfire 1.57"I install OpenSP and restart the game. No problems when I go to start a SP game. I then exit out once again, deactivate everything and then reactivate 1.57 ONLY. I start the gam…