Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi, I'm new to these forums... and i recently downloaded Crossfire 1.56 (i think it was that version).In SP, after you finish the story missions, and you activate the mod, it says "Next Level Requirement: Mission". However I have searched mot of the systems and cannot find any missions that put me up a level. Can you help, preferably with a location, or an explanation.Thanks.
  • so basically i have to start the story missions again, and after the last mission in the unmodded game, with the mod installed there is more missions after the last unmodded mission... (i.e. the Dyson Sphere), and there ARE new story missions included in the mod?I found the Jack Blinch secret storage containers, but when i flew to the co-ordinates there was nothing there...If what NeoSono says is correct, then its gonna be lots of fun playing the story missions for the i think 4th time
  • yeah, found the rift, (very big, pretty flashing lights! )but i had a very hard time with the nomads, and there was no-where that i could dock...found jack blinch's ship though... poor guy... anyway, 1. is there more story missions2. to access them, if there are any, do you have to start the whole game again? sorry to be repetitive, but i just want this cleared up for me and any other n00bs with the same question... thanks
  • yeah, Altiar doesn't even have any dockable bases, except the Nomad thing, and it takes ages to even get close... i dont know if there is a bug or it just takes a long time, cause i gave up after 10 min...have to explore the other Sirius systems with more care.one highlight was Juni and Trent on Planet Earth... three thumbs up for that effort