Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Hello to everyone. I'm a linux user and i have a slight problem with the audio...when i entered the game it seems i have some kind of stuttering on the audio when people talk on SP.Can anyone tell me the cause for this? Also this is probably a stupid question and a lazyness on my part to search for it xD but how do i set up the ip for the multiplayer? When i entered on MP i get the "connecting to global server" message and nothing more. Thanks in advance for any help given
  • Thanks for the reply:D .The problem might be on freelancer.ini since the server settings are there. The audio static doesnt really bother me since i have it only on space on docking and stuff like that, i fix it later xD...and yes im emulating in wine windows XP.My freelancer.ini is like this on the listserver part:[ListServer];;;hostname = localhost ; Your local machine;;;hostname = FLListServer2.dns.corp.microsoft.com ; GUN server in Austin;;;hostname = 131.107.135.190 ; GUN server in Redmond…
  • Hmm yeah so it seems...maybe the workaround works but didn't change the configuration of the ini file..can you tell me the correct configuration that you have in the ini?
  • I notice now that i have those gls_workaround files..so probably the ini was not altered as it should be...so probably with your configuration on the freelancer.ini file i can put it to work
  • Hmm well i suppose i can add all the dlls necessary to system32...but i dont know their names .Also if the freelancer.ini is not correct i need to correct it...i just need the file/configs from someone. Already add libcurl.dll to system32 and already fix the audio.
  • No luck with libcurl there...i have curl installed last version and all the libs, even the 32 bit libs...I'm kinda "pushing against a wall" here xD...any ideas?It's the first time i had this kinda of problems playing a online game in wine...im curious now to know the solution
  • A quick doubt...when i installed a "fresh" freelancer, should i install the patch 1.1 or does not make any difference? EDIT: I think im close to discover the problem..when i start crossfire SP he creates a second EXE folder (EXE2) and after that if i exit and start MP he gives me "cant start Multiplayer E7" and delete more than half the file in EXE2..and then if i try to start SP again i got the same message..but if i delete the folder SP works because he creates again the folder..basically SP …
  • I dont have a firewall in Linux neither in wine..i already did port forwarding to those ports..this is strange...I did a second installation on Windows (another laptop) and install the patch and the mod..then i copy it straight to linux..but still no dice..I'm waiting for my father to test the game on his laptop since the other one that has Windows installed doesnt have a graphic card capable of running Freelancer xDD (to old) Edit: Haa i forgot..the freelancer.ini is exactly the same in Linux …
  • It seems in Windows is working...hell i even boot it from a pen and works well even with limited memory xD.I have a new lead tho xD... fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead! This appear in my debugger...so probably if i fix this things will work I just have to find out how xD
  • Yeah its the DLL alright...i fix the error putting rasapi32.dll to native in wine. Still cant connect and i got a new error fixme:service:EnumServicesStatusW resume handle not supported I suppose there are some dll I dont have...but from that message above im guessing wine does't support Ras...still i will see if i can find some info on that
  • So it seems wine does not support Rasconn -.-"...i dont suppose that there is something i can substitute it with...?