Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I'm all for a mooring fixture at Earth - the other day I took my newly acquired Train for a test spin before noticing it didn't come with a shield, leaving me hanging outside the docking ring feeling rather vulnerable and somewhat silly. [wall2] This aside, it does rather seem logical to have a mooring fixture at the only planet where the large freighters are available. Pls can we have a mooring fixture at earth? On the topic of Trains - would it be possible to give these, and maybe other freig…
  • This has happenen, seemingly randomly, 3 times to me; twice with a Deimos and once with a Dromedary. On all occasions the approach angle was from below, either at a battleship or at asteroid base. No idea whether there's a connection or if it's coincidence.
  • It also happens in SP so it can not be lag. It seems likely that it has something to do with vessel size and the geography of certain docking bays. In all in the intances where I have experienced this glitch, it has resolved itself after a few minutes of bouncing around, and the vessel has completed the docking.