Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• actually i never understood the discussion about the Custo-gate. for me it was always there and always open. i use to go to Custo after the Pittsburgh mission with a Defender and cargo bay full of corporal-pods. i sell the pods in Alaska and buy the Black Eagle on planet Blood. this is what i did in 1.9 and in 2.0 (several times). so either my installation works not as it should or dunno whatever could be the problem. although i don't see it as a problem @SWAT_OP-R8R: attached u find two CF 2.0…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)i didn't use old savegames, i started from scratch with 2.0 and the Custo gate was there and i was able to dock. and to be sure i restarted the SP-campaign just an hour ago just to see, if something changed. and once again: there is the Custo gate and i docked successfully. so either something is wrong with my installation or something else happened. i can attach 2 actual savegames (1 before and 1 after docking at the Custo gate), if u want, but i dont think, there is a …