Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• this night we made a new event: Dooms Hunt objective: start from Venn, go to Weth and collect guns from Doomsduration: 1.5 hours prizes were: 30 mill if on winning group, 20 mill as member of 2nd group and 10 mill for 3rd group 1 with 22 guns(Fallen)Mercenaro=: 15 gunsMoorhuhn³²: 7 gunsT-34: 0 guns ( in Venn and departed) group 2 and winner with 29 guns - CONGRATS mates SA_Hunter_FORLON: 8 gunsSA_Omega-Storage_BANDIT: 2 gunsBoyrdoylakas: 19 guns group 3 with 12 guns|DP|denne°: 8 gunsDixy: 4 gun…
  • APE, u should read the report of an IC-Mission where the half of our fleet had an on planet Culd in Pyrddra
  • the adventure continues: Dooms Hunt! time: Saturday the 24th of January 2015 at 21:00 servertime location: we meet in Venn at jumpgate to Inner Core ships allowed: LF, HF and VHF
  • Results for Dooms Hunt 24.01.2015 prizes were: 30 mill if on winning group and 15 mill for participation and 1 mill per gun (amount of guns per group devided equally to teammembers)And Mr. Wanderer aka (IOC)Reaper donated 10 mill extra for each participant group 1 and winner with 34 guns - CONGRATS mates (IOC)Reaper: 18 guns (donated his reward to |DP|=PHOENIX-REVENGE )Reg.APE.Shoe²: 9 gunsArtemys: 7 guns group 2 with 8 gunsSA_Guard_FORLON: 1 gunTschakito²: 7 guns ( once)|DP|=PHOENIX-REVENGE: 0…
  • Results for Dooms Hunt 21.11.2015 NEVER CHANGE A RUNNING SYSTEM!!! i thought it is a good idea to modify some parameters. objective was: collect with ur team following guns and come to Weth: 3 Warsys, 3 Kelyrds, 3 Therhons and 2 Nysesos. the first team arriving in Weth gets 50 mill (each of them) and the second team 30 mill (each of them). well, we broke the event uncompleted after 2 hard hours and i transfered the prizes. sorry, next time it will be better, i hope. team 1(Fallen)Poorboy³°: exp…
  • that's my boy
  • Results for Morning Doom's Hunt on 29.01.2017 Two teams were trying to get some guns by hunting evil aliens in Venn, Celldra, Pyrddra, Jormdar, Mepther or Ryssk systems for 30 minutes. Team 1 "Dark Beast" with unlucky 0 guns because Dooms were very lucky today:|DP|BeastChev - 0 guns, 15 mill|DP|dark68360 - 0 guns, 15 mill Team 2 "2 Strong" with 6 guns:(IOC)Reaper - 6 guns, 36 mill(Fallen)PoorsFun - 0 guns, 36 mill Prizes were based on teams' collective score: members of Team 1 got 15 mill + 1 m…
  • (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer)it's hard to make it better than u