Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Dark Phoenix mercenary guild, official IFF tag |DP|, was founded to provide organized support and assistance to other professionals in the galaxy. This support and assistance contains: helping police against criminals (i.e. hunting smugglers, pirates and others) helping criminals against police (i.e. protection of smuggler-convoys, increase pirate's firepower) helping criminals against criminals (i.e. protection of smuggler-convoys, increase firepower where ever needed) helping police against p…
  • many historians were hired and other investigators earned a lot of money too. result: the so far known history of the Dark Phoenix clan828AS/3008 A.D. The first mentions of the Dark Phoenix were around the time of when a notorious mercenary clan known as Knights of Mercy (PX) was one of the biggest and most active clans in the known (Crossfire) universe. Rumors report about a splitting of a small group of elite fighters from PX because of their opponent ideas regarding policy and profits. Later…
  • And then there came the time, when the famous Galaxy Ranger AZ09 decided to do it like SolidNebula and Shockwave. With all the missions against Outcasts he earned enough credits to buy a continent on a planet far away from Sirius and its ongoing fights and clashes. He opened tourism centers for surfing, parachuting, shark-riding and other borderline sports and became a silent legend for many adventure seekers all over the known galaxy. There is no need for him to show off to gather girls attent…