Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• hi there, i just updated the award-table (link) referable to the most successful npc-hunters on server (link). but there are some names on statistic-list i cannot relate to names in forum. so if someone can tell me the forum-names to following char-names, that would be really nice: MicroncrossroverParanoid(IOC)Rex’s_NPCKiller --> unregistered from SWATgensis1 (and gensis-2) explorer1(_no_r/p)space_explorerDRAGUNcoreVardelXL5defiant-0SA_FAABYCerbyStore_2~Sten-3~TrikkxieRasCrypticSMG_HexploreOldP…
  • i think u are right with Store_2, but will ask Maishaf in game. and Geronimo too.
  • cool, 18 awards added (although 1 is wrong, yeah there are 2 Wanderers in forum ). with this new stimulus i hope to see more action now on server
  • fyi: this award is given once per char (with more than 10.000 npc-kills). that's why u can see here some players with more than 1 award. if someone kills more than 10.000 npc-s, pls tell me in pm or in game or in this thread.
  • oh sorry, in this case another forum-Spock got wrongly your award. i cannot take it back from him, but u get your deserved one
  • FYI: Mr. Wanderer got another award since he protected us from 10.000 deadly Dooms, Ancients, Nomads and surely some criminals if someone else deserve this award, pls contact me via PM or in this thread.
  • Fencer already got the award weeks ago. now it was Reaper
  • done