Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Centaurian thanks for this threat. I'm playing crossfire since last november, and i didn't had a single PvP yet! I'm playing a trader, and so i try to avoid as much as possible all kind of troubles. The PvP rules saying no missiles, no bot's or bats, are good for "showdown" between two gunners, or players acting like samurai looking for individual fights. Like Centaurian wrote, i will use all legals means given to me in CF to survive. My goal is not to score the maximum victims, or being the ki…
  • @ Darkstalker: Maybe, You're right darkstalker, but we are in a RPG, so my charachter will react this way : If he his attacked by "pirates" or other factions he will defend till death using all means (legal ones) he has, and it includes bots and bats. Plus if he's flying a Seraphina or a Bullpup Mk III the shields available are'nt good enough to sustain a full atack of PPC... And also I think that a lot of freelancer aren't equipped with 100% armor and Adv Champion shields... @darkjedi : Again …