Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hello All, This is just a comment from new player like me regarding the comparison of the new wiki and the old style environment. Personally speaking, i still prefer the old style, for example : when i click the ship tab, i can see a list of ship names together with all their stats in 1 table.But, in the new one, i can see only a ship names in alphabetical order. If i want to compare the ships, i have to open multiple tabs. Not so convenient btw. (for me ofc... perhaps the others are ok with it…
  • Hehehe... I'm a new player indeed in comparison with the others ofc... Well, are you saying that the new wiki will be the same environment like the old one... if yes.. GREAT... hehehe...
  • Oh yeah... before i forgot... can a simple, noob, old and stupid guy like me assisting in the transfer? Just asking btw...
  • Well, asian old is different from european old btw... you guys have different diet... stronger and live long... we asian only have up to 65 in average btw... hehehe (Quote) i guess not... i guess...
  • ... technically speaking, i dont have the slightest idea what you are explaining about... hmmm... in that case... I SURRENDER... hehehe...
  • Can't think of anything better than that anyway... nicely done... i like it... hehehe