Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• lol, mine has been frozen for over an hour, it still hasn't moved at all, it the same thing?... should i wait more?.. or should i continue to look for another solution?.. it worked strangly enough in 1.4 (i uninstalled it, removed registry entrys, reinstalled fl, ect...ect...ect since then due to crashing after story cenematic where the rhineland cruiser gets exploded XD)[sign=10][/sign]
  • so, it finally installed in 1.31, after 2 or 3 hour wait, now im trying to figure out why i can't buy battleship turrets for my iteron -.-...(they don't show up- and as far logic goes, a torpedo wouldn't be of much use against a fighter :P) Can someone Pm me where to find the guns for them?- i can't seem to kill things quickly enough in my werewolf lol, i hauled for ages to afford this ship, and now i can't find turrets LMAO --- btw thanks for the great mod guys, ppl keep telling me to try disco…
  • LoL, ty for the info, was legit about to sell this battleship and go buy a freakin barracuda, its the best thing i could find around- not to mention it kicks things around a good bit*after game forces you to buy a new ship* :)..