Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I'm a new guy, but I've got a question/suggestion already: Since (at least from what I saw until now) PvP combat on Crossfire is heavily missilebased. In a lengthy fight or a huge battle one runs *quickly* out of ammo for the countermeasure if it's activated.So my question is what the modders around here would think of implementing an energybased countermeasure dropper, with similar stats to the Adv. Countermeasure Dropper. Just using a little bit of energy instead of ammunition.Source of it mi…
  • (Quote from Vor)No need to be sorry imho, everybody is entitled to voice his opinion But I did not post this suggestion having other mods or changing CF to be like other mods in mind. Neither was it my intention to discuss about any admins, servercrews or mods. I just suggested a change of the CM. More ammo for the CM would be nice, but as far as I know it's only possible to raise the global limit for *all* types of ammo. Not sure though But since the idea doesn't get much positive feedback, it…