Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Pardon me if I'm way off base here guys, but if JOhn is refering to the V1.6 mod, I don't think it has any .exe files. It's not a program of itself, it's an add on, a, MOD.
  • Has anyone checked to see how the holoprojector works around NPC? Meaning do they act differently when they see a BS as apposed to a frieghter? If so, then there you are. Deception. If not, well like they said, eye candy.
  • With regards to messing with your Registry---->BEWARE<-----Backup your registry first........this way you can avoid drenching a hanky when the tears start to fall because of those famous words....."WOOOPS!"
  • The holoprojector looks great. I saw it today in action and was fooled into thinking it was a real BS. Now like I said before, if the NPC are fooled, then I can see it's worht other than a novelity. Of course seeing this comeinto battle might get a good response. Either shake you up or take a WHOLE lot of concentrated fire.
  • @ darkjedi, then this needs to be coded into the play....sort like role of the dice. One time they might choose to hesitste, giving you and opertunity to withdraw or plug them....another time the deception might fail. Other words the deception/projector is of no earthly worth. A good idea that may serve no worth except to fool, REAL player momentarily.....then BOOM! No more.....lol