Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I'm a long time Freelancer fan and have just gotten back into it because I'm all excited for Star Citizen now, so I downloaded Crossfire because I remember being very impressed with it a few years ago. I installed Freelancer vanilla, got FLMM 1.31 and Crossfire 1.9, everything installed correctly, it was all hunky dorey, except when I got to Pittsburgh after the first mission, I noticed that the 8 million credit ship had the same strange ID as some of the escape pod-things. After flying around …
  • Well, I've reinstalled it about seven times now, and it's the same issue. I go to the Manhattan commodity dealer to check on the pink swirly thing that costs 3700 credits to see if it ever works, and it never does. Here's the exact order I do things: first, delete everything I can find related to Freelancer (game, saves, FMM, Crossfire) and I even re-downloaded the Crossfire 1.9 file, install Freelancer with administrator privileges, install FMM 1.31 with administrator privileges, run the Cross…
  • Huzzah! It finally works properly! After installing it literally about a dozen times spread out over three or so different methods, it finally works. I think (emphasis on the "think" word) what did it was restarting my computer after every single stinking step. Regardless, items and descriptions are showing up as they need to. Also, the starting movies work now, too, so if they don't, then anyone else with this problem could save themselves the time it takes to watch the starting cutscene by ju…