Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• "Lately" as in "kinda half a week ago", but I enjoyed this game, Battlefleet Gothic Armada:
  • I don't think I need to explain what game this is. Click to enlarge.Also this is what I remember when I hear/see the abbreviation "DK".[xattach=7637][/xattach]
  • To think about Plants vs. Zombies, I still find the first game enjoyable. Especially some Survival runs, where you can end up with a defensive line neat enough to make Perturabo jealous.
  • youtube.com/watch?v=XFn_nElicHsNot out yet, but I'm full of...*glasses*Anticipation.
  • (Quote from Cryzis) Gotta approve of that.
  • Well, why not.ShoC (extensively modded) CoP (unmodded)
  • I posted the screenshots of this game, but didn't actually tell much about the game.Or, to be more correct, games - the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series: Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat.All three games are on the same engine and have very similar gameplay, but with differences. GameplayS.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a Wide Open Sandbox FPS. Somewhat similar to Freelancer in that you can go more or less whereever you want (with storyline-required restrictions - again like in FL; for example, you can'…
  • That mod is basically OGSM+Arsenal and whoever combined that before setting it for upload long ago added some more stuff (and now I did some more additions, thanks to AMK site - people there share models/configs for other modders to use). So I don't know about vehicles, but freeplay came from OGSM.
  • Yeah... I forgot to mention those points under "playability" section.Then again, I am not demanding of graphics. so might have overlooked that. Apologies for that. And yes, the missing features hit that game hard... but I suppose that was what kickstarted the modding community. From minor fixes to mods that change and restore everything. AMK site (one of modding teams) is still alive, for example.
  • Okay, I also posted screenies from this game, but didn't pay attention to actual information about it - Battlefleet Gothic Armada.Note that I have an obsolete version. The most recent DLCs added Space Marine and Tau factions. Gameplay: BFGA is an RTS set in space based off a tabletop game Battlefleet Gothic. Basically "space" part is mostly neglected, ships by most part act like old wooden sea ships of the line. However sometimes the ships have macroabilities, such as boarding pods, Lightning S…
  • I am sure nobody even noticed that a paragraph dedicated to Orks was written in Orky language.I did plan to make it shorta but then I decided that those not interested won't bother to read it regardless of whether it's a few words or an entire Mork-damn (or was it Gork?) review so zog dat noiz.
  • Recently I've been replaying Supreme Commander Forged Alliance, skirmish and replaying SP campaign on Hard.More detailed gameplay information (or a review of sorts) moved under spoiler. WARNING: WALL OF TEXT HEAVY.[spoiler]Supreme Commander is an RTS and Forged Alliance is a standalone expansion pack for it.The most notable thing of SupCom is Strategic View. You can zoom the main view out to observe the entire map, and then zoom in to see the smug face of your Armored Command Unit. Build system…
  • I typed all of that myself.
  • I ban Michael 'cos, if you'd read it you'd understand that I'm not that good at writing reviews.First, I used non-formal language.Second, in faction overview I was biased towards Cybran.
  • lol, I didn't even notice I used the phrase "I ban you", must be an automated response lol.Anyway, I like to write stuff about games, and mostly tend to do so in a humorous way. Probably an addiction to writing stuff overall.
  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.Last played a couple of weeks ago 'cos I don't really like the current aggro-loving meta that arrived since Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. The most recent expansion made the meta even more cancerous.I'll still be back to HS though. And maybe craft a Pirate Warrior deck while I'm at it.
  • You did post that list, Cryzis (and it's NP, I approve your choice of an RTS).Real Time Strategies are my overall favorites, however, an RTS I played most recently is Dawn Of War Soulstorm.Question the balance all you want, DoW:SS has whooping nine factions. Suck on that DoW III. However my favorite faction of all time is Imperial Guard:-) Bad at melee (Guardsmen can still punch out Tau, though). -) Low quality basic infantry (at first).-) Any infantry bar Ogryns is squishy-) No close combat wal…
  • I did (My previous avatar was an unpacking Siege Breaker), but only SP and not this year.In fact, I more or less like Starcraft II, all three parts. Wings of Liberty has fun storyline if you ran all missions, as well as fun characters and interesting missions (later Blizzard reused some mission concepts for HotS and LotV). Heart of the Swarm has nice touches to the gameplay and Evolution missions, as well as some storyline parts (also confirming Resurrection IV mission for Broodwar as canon) and…
  • Electronic Arts did the same to C&C Tiberian Dawn, C&C Red Alert and C&C 2 Tiberian Sun. If anything the Command & Conquer series as a whole is one of the roots of the Real Time Strategy genre. Unfortunately a while after EA bought Westwood, they killed the franchise. They did manage to release Generals (which was essentially a different game, but not a bad one, I think Generals and its expansion pack Zero Hour have fun SP), then Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath expansion pack …
  • BTW, that RA2 screenie, Soviet second-to-last campaign mission? Also, did you try The New Experience for TW? As I remember you could scroll the camera pretty far away, though it works much better for close-up views (better used for making good screenies and videos).