Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Nice to see that the South American rain forest has survived! Nice clean views...
  • (Quote)Outstanding, OP! I knew you could find a way to increase the dynamic flow of the game, and I'm ecstatic that maybe a couple of the suggestions I made last year for CF1.6 are coming to fruition!! The best things in life are indeed worth waiting for, and people need to know that CF is a long-term game, not just immediate gratification. And the eye-candy keeps getting better...[1752]
  • (Quote)@ Wavey: I assume you are referring to the newer servrclans which do not yet have home system billboards? If any new detail is required from serverclans, beyond what is already on the forum, please be specific...
  • Wow!! CF gets better every release; this is why I never play anything else, unless the server is down!!
  • LOL! Keep up the great work Hagar! @OP: will we need to get rid of all gatlings before the 1.63 (1.7?) release, or can we keep them, without fear of a character wipe?
  • At last! A powerful reason (literally!) for teams to defy the DK on their home turf!! This will be the ultimate CF prize for some time to come...well done, OP![w00t]
  • Better get your ASF & CSF licenses mounted, ladies and gentlemen; the AutoReferee (RP Stat Tool) should be right behind the new release! [8]
  • Perhaps, next week, if LR still has not put up the CF1.7 download link, OP could allow a limited number of CF players to DL the mod from SWAT? [1655] Like perhaps the clan leaders and their XO's? [jumpy] This way, we can ease the load from the host, and some people can get back to work...er...play, I mean! And perhaps then each week more clan members can get the DL, and then freelancers (sorry, guys and gals!)? At least then we can still get the mod wrung out and get ppl online without overloadi…
  • FYI: I used FTP download, had no problems; got the full file in less than 20 min's, did not need patch to get it running, either