Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• When I fisrt launched the mod, I noticed that the launcher was upgraded to v2.1, but after that first connection with the server, I get launcher v1.6 again. On the initial launch I was able to sell salvaged cargo, but now I cannot sell cargo at all, apparently. I only downloaded the mod 2 days ago, so I thought I had the "market fix" version; I guess I'll have to go through the 4-hour process all over again...
  • Nope, I did not install the patch, only the CF 1.8 mod. Mod install was no problem, when I let it find its own destination, and FLMM had no problems activating it. In any case, I appear to have a bad economy setup, so I will have to do it all over agin, anyway.
  • I am happy to report that I finally realized my activation problem: Saxon is correct, the launcher was picking up CF1.7 files, but not from a restart file. What I finally did was to remove CF 1.7 from FLMM altogether, so CF 1.8 is the only mod there. I think that the launcher was picking up the CF 1.7 website file from the /mods folder, since it has numerical priority over 1.8 when both are present. Now I have a stable install, trading is normal, and the server has not crashed within seconds of…