Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I would like to see the largest bases (like Newark)dockable for trains/capships, and shipyards dockable for ships of appropriate size (Norfolk in NY sometimes has BS's).
  • Perhaps one of the girls on the CF server could record Trent's bar dialogs, then OP could code a call for those files for anyone using Juni as a character in MP. I know OP knows how to edit the speech files, since he did such a great job in the Earth bar Sadly, not much of Juni's speech in SP would apply in the bar dialogs normally (talking to the bartender or other barflies).
  • A few new trade goods would be nice, like palladium, antimatter, etc.
  • (Quote)There you go, Mizi; he didn't say no, and he didn't say it was impossible... Just write down all the phrases Trent uses in the bar (in multiplayer), and you'll have all the feminine voice sample necessary to make Juni-Trent sound normal in MP. If you want to give female Juni-Trent a feminine voice in SP, you'll have considerably more work ahead of you...
  • OK, while we're dreaming: as an avid trader, I'd like to see cargos with dynamic effects. For instance, if I'm transporting unstable isotopes or planetary incendiary bombs, for example, and a pirate decides to shoot me down for non-payment of extortion $$, then the cargo can detonate in the process, resulting in significant "splash damage" to nearby ships. This could apply to a whole range of cargo: h-fuel, old-fashioned nuclear device, antimatter bomb components, unstable isotopes, etc. The ex…