Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote)That's because you do them yourself from time to time [12] As a 10-character multi-billionaire, I shudder to think of doing all that work over again... Not to mention the negative effect on the global server stats, which other servers use to toot their horn about [rocketq3]
  • Storyline extension is intriguing; I still did not see anything about infocard updates...^^ And it would be extremely useful to see economy info thru navmap picks in the CF systems, as already true of Sirius systems.
  • CF already has launchable satellite, currently available only to SP's...
  • Excellent question; you'll have to get an answer from an SP, since they have exclusive access. The model can be seen in the proposed minelayer ship assembly on another thread (the satellite is the big reflector-looking part). The only time I ever saw an SP experimenting with them, the satellties appear to have either some nominal inherent thrust, or they have no friction value, because they kept moving after launch, albeit slowly, with no apparent propulsion device. I'm not sure if they have any…