Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Observation

After the last update this morning, server is now dropping every 20 minutes...the change seems to have been in the wrong direction, whatever it was [2] BTW, if ASF/CSF is currently inactive, could we try taking the RRS offline to test the effect on server stability? Just for a week or 2...
  • Observation

Once again, OP works his wizardry! Well done!!:won:
  • Observation

It has happened so often for me, for so long (even before CF1.7), that I have to wonder if this is related to server crashes: at least 50% of the time when the server goes down while I'm online, it's within 2-3 seconds of sending a message to another player thru the CF chat. Many, many times, I hit "enter" with my message, and immediately, the server drops. Is it possible to have a defective keyboard send a spurious code thru the server this way? I have no idea, just posting my observation... [7…
  • Observation

Outstanding news! OP is still the modder of the Decade [1752] Will we finally get infocard updates for CF 1.8?
  • Observation

Outstanding work by the Mod team NPC motion is smoother than I have ever seen, including Xenos & Corsair Legionnaires! Turrets track better, missiles are still a little slow, but overall much smoother motion in general...
  • Observation

One thing I noticed this morning: on my first trip to Sovetskaya since the FLHook change, my cargo was invisible @ Baku Station only. Went to sell it, but it did not show in the transfer window, even though the hold showed full (boron). I had a Peon frieghter, and this happened only @ Baku...
  • Observation

Ditto the last 4 posts; can see the server, but soon as I click "Connect" I get to see my acc't screen, and get the server drop message... (with 16 players online)