Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Nostalgig CF

Remember Back comrades, we have to play Together, laugh Together, and have fun along with CF. See the historic Photos, these photos Demonstrate how pleased We played in CF. probably not many photos that you have seen. But these pictures are enough to explain to you all ... Look ! Npc Throw My Ship At 2700 KMH Look When I Meet OP With His Awesome RAGNAROK Look When My Playing Time Reach 111.11 Look When I Racing Againts Comet Look When I Kill Nomads With CD Look When I PVP With My Comrade Look Wh…
  • Nostalgig CF

• Nostalgig CF

And This Pictures I Take When I Talk With Ajay Somewhere In Inner Core Sector First, I Entered his Bar Next, i Talk To Him And Then, I Ask Him A Question For Something And Fianlly, He Give Me A Clue ... He Says : " WITH 6 COALITION PILOTS " And Then I Continue My Journey
  • Nostalgig CF

@ michael : post your nostalgig CF Picture In Here Share your experience with us
  • Nostalgig CF

What The ??? Why My Reputation Down To 196 ????
  • Nostalgig CF

This is When I Went To Cube Arena And Go Outside It Fortunately I Can Back Safely To Arena
  • Nostalgig CF

(Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)No m8 ... It Suddenly Happen When I Crash The Wall With Full Cruise Speed
  • Nostalgig CF